Statement of Purpose
Heartspring.net is an independent evidence-based publishing site for doctors who write and review articles intended to serve health care consumers.
- Heartspring does not: sell any products, services, and does not publish paid advertorial content of any kind.
Peer Review Guidelines:
Heartspring.net works with state licensed naturopath physicians and certified medical doctors who publish consumer health articles for peer review. Health content is chosen for publication according to educational value, reference to clinical evidence, and overall impact on human health.
- Peer Review Guidelines for publishing health content.
Editorial Board - Advisory and Review
Heartspring is guided by an Editorial Advisory Board, the members of which include professionals representing a spectrum of disciplines, including, environmental health, herbal, nutritional, behavioral therapies, as well as, physical medicine. These individuals are invaluable sources of insight and inspiration. Their wisdom and generosity of time is critical to our ongoing success.
Author Wendy Wells is a licensed naturopathic physician in the state of Arizona.
Connect with Wendy at Google+ | LinkedIn | Newsletter
Board certified naturopathic medical doctor, writing and reviewing health articles.
Say hello to Jason at +Google | LinkedIn | Newsletter
Guidelines For Health Articles
Our goal is to provide leadership for producing validated and trusted health care information for consumers.
Heartspring.net works to adopt and exceed the following standards:
- URAC Accreditation Guidelines for publishing health and medical content on the web.
- Health On The Net Reliable sources for consumer health information and articles.
- Web Accessibility Initiative Standards for making content fully accessible to people with auditory, cognitive, neurological, physical, speech, and visual disabilities using assistive devices.
- The Plain Writing Act of 2010 Encouraging effective communication.