The Regeneration Effect
Disclosures: Dr. Apsley receives no direct remuneration from his educational recommendations, whether products or devices. He does not officially endorse any one brand name over another, except in so far as to educate on quality over cost concerns. However, wherever possible he recommends the least expensive, highest quality tools to serve the general public's educational enrichment. No health claims or representations of any kind, implied or otherwise, are intended by Dr. Apsley to those wishing to incorporate said recommendations. At this time, Dr. Apsley is strictly involved with educational and research endeavors and he is not engaged in clinical practice. All information contained herein is for confidential/educational purposes only. Always consult with a physician trained in your area of concern before starting any type of health program to treat or prevent disease.
"The restoration of man to the harmony of his physiological and mental self will transform his universe... For the first time in the history of humanity, a crumbling civilization is capable of discerning the causes of its decay. For the first time, it has at its disposal the gigantic strength of science. Will we utilize this knowledge and this power? It is our only hope of escaping the fate common to all great civilizations of the past. Our destiny is in our hands. On the new road, we must now go forward." - Alexis Carrel, the finale to "Man The Unknown"
These sets of instructions are the essential first steps that will run as the theme to all the eBook series. Master each step, one at a time. If you for some reason cannot do all of the program at first, do what you can. In this manner, step by step, you will soon master the entire program, just keep going. Be sure to avoid food allergies at all points in time. For example, some folks are very allergic to nuts or iodine, and some folks to dairy or eggs. So, do not do anything that is clearly medically contraindicated.
But first, we will open with a Q & A session covering the basics to our rationale and the Regeneration Effect menu approach. So, hang on & here we go.
Why has our self-repair system degenerated?
Because of lack of minerals in the soil,37 lack of minerals in our foods,38 and lack of minerals in our body cells.20 This devastating deficiency state, which pervasively impacts our moods, behaviors and psychological health (both as individuals as well as a culture) must necessarily translate into lack of respect for ourselves, lack of respect for our earth and apathy to the Divine plan. As a result over time, from generation to generation, we acquire lowered endocrine functions, especially in our thyroid and overall immunity. This is well documented in Dr. Mark Starr's book, Hypothyroidism Type 2.39
Why has a lack of minerals caused us to be such a sick nation?
It has been the lack of minerals in our soils that has led to our weakened endocrine system, especially our thyroid function. As a direct result, our human constitution has been degenerating now for many generations. This was thoroughly documented back in the 1930's by Weston Price, Francis Pottenger, William Albrecht, Max Gerson and the U.S. Senate hearings on the subject in 1938! 22, 34, 26, 3, 35
Our entire cell physiology is dependent upon the tiniest of mineral particles in colloidal form, fully charged. Among the positively charged mineral metals are Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Iron, but in "free" metal ion format, or in oligodynamic format. Plants put these into oligodynamic format. By eating and more importantly juicing RAW organic fruits and vegetables grown on rock dust rich soils, we will obtain enough of these kinds of oligodynamic minerals. Cooking or processing these precious foods destroys the oligodynamics of these special colloidal minerals. Juicing is the best way to make our body cells assimilate and utilize these nutrients, thus restoring the cells into high gain mode.
What is the difference between a colloidal mineral and any other kind of mineral?
A charged colloidal mineral (a free ion) is simply suspended in the liquid bathing our cells, giving it full elbow room to generate and execute high energy states of work - that is - energy exchanges with other molecules. Non-colloidal minerals are dissolved into the liquid of our cells, which restricts the ability of the mineral to perform work by many magnitudes of order - that is - the elbow room is so confined, the energy exchanges with other molecules occurs as if in molasses at normal body temperatures. Imagine a pan of Jello teaming with delicious pieces of ripe fruit. The delicious and highly nutritious pieces of fruit are like the charged colloidal minerals that freely enter into your digestive process for absorption and assimilation. Now imagine a pan of melting Jello with discolored pieces of decaying fruit inside. Instead of your body freely assimilating such a mess, it picks out only what it must to survive, allowing the rest to exit out quickly down the rear hatchway. Cells that are fully loaded with the full complement of high energy colloidal mineral complexes (colloids) are defined by me as being in the "high gain" state of optimal health.23, 24 These colloids actually run the metabolism of all cells, and I have defined them as colloidal regenerative factors or cRFs ™. The cRFs ™ are sensitive to cooking and are destroyed with excessive heat. When cells are deficient in such vital cRFs, they are diseased and attract infections of all kinds, plus cancer and all other chronic degenerative states.21, 22
What besides lack of minerals in our diet can induce the low gain energy state in our bodies (i.e., cellular degeneration) in our bodies?
As we age, it is well documented we begin to loose our stomach's production of hydrochloric acid (HCl). This is called hypochlorhydria or achlorhydria. Most folks with chronic health problems will be found to have low stomach acid production. But production of HCl declines as we age even in the absence of identifiable chronic illness by approximately 7% per decade after we reach the age of 20.29, 30 As the stomach cells make HCl for digesting on the inside of the stomach, the same stomach cells secrete sodium bicarbonate into the blood stream. This is called the alkaline-tide.33
Therefore, just as HCl is ESSENTIAL for health, sodium bicarbonate is just as essential to our health as well. Together they prime The Regeneration Effect within. For example, one of our greatest physiologists of the last century was able to taken a specific organ meat, wash its two groups of cells in his laboratory with alternating physiological acids and bases (alkali), and presto, the cells sprang back to life.1 That tells you how important proper pH can be to our inner laboratory. Just as hypochlorhydria and achlorhydria must lead to chronic degenerative diseases, so must lack of sodium bicarbonate in our system lead us straight into chronic degenerative disease. (Interestingly, folks suffering frequent heartburn or esophageal irritation often have low HCl production.31, 32 This results from incomplete breakdown of the food due to the lack of HCl. What results are different kinds of acids that irritate tissues only designed to handle HCl, and not these other forms of acids from incomplete digestion.
What every health care authority who fully understands the impact of hypochlorhydria and achlorhydria on our health status has apparently failed to recognize (until now), is that when the stomach produces less than adequate amounts of HCl, it MUST AT THE SAME TIME PRODUCE LESS SODIUM BICARBONATE PROPORTIONATELY
At the front end (the HCl role), we cannot properly liberate from our food minerals that are contained in it without adequate amounts of HCl. Iron deficiency is a great example of this. Quite often it is simply hypochlorhydria at cause of iron-deficiency anemia. At the back end simultaneously, our body makes equal amounts of sodium bicarbonate which is secreted into the blood stream at the same time the HCl is secreted into our stomach. What happens next is that this sodium bicarbonate sets up two unrecognized systems relating to immunity that I cover extensively in my eBooks. At it final destination, it removes excess hydrogen ions (H+) from the intracellular (inside cells) gel via the "strong ion effect" of sodium bicarbonate. THIS IS CRITICAL. For all alkaline minerals, many are positively charged. Potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, etc... are all metals with a positive charge. Do you remember your basic high school chemistry class? Or your science classes that taught you about magnets? Remember they taught you that LIKE CHARGES REPELL EACH OTHER. So, my point is, that the unrecognized ESSENTIAL task of sodium bicarbonate production is to ensure maximal REMOVAL of all the stored up excess H+ from the previous meal in order to allow access to the positively charged minerals soon to come down the pike as digestions completes itself.
Therefore, without mineral rich colloids being present in the foods we eat (which can only come from soils treated with rock dust or the equivalent), and without HCl and sodium bicarbonate being produced optimally in our own bodies, NO ALKALINE DIET CAN MAKE UP FOR THESE DEFICIENCIES, and will fail to REVERSE the underlying causation to disease.
Special Note: See cautionary regarding sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) below.
What else besides lack of minerals in our diet and lack of sodium bicarbonate production in our body can induce degeneration?
Well, although it must go hand and hand with the lack of minerals, dehydration of a special kind is key to all degenerative processes in our bodies. For example, the water in tumors is in chaos, or may be thought of as chaotic water (usually called bulk water in the scientific literature). But the water in our healthy tissues is highly organized structured water that is overall alkaline, and occurs in multiple, organized layers. These layers of water are also highly polarized due in part to all the free and charged suspended minerals found vibrating in the water. This is technically called polarized multi-layered water. See Water Structure Research The polarized nature coming from the charged mineral particles orchestrating polarized multi-layers of water cause proteins to expand and contract in a rhythym which is how they actually work to make your metabolism produce energy.
What do you mean by free and charged suspended minerals?
These minerals may be pure (only one kind of mineral) or a small number of different minerals all bundled together, which in turn occur in different size ranges. In order to enter directly into soil bacteria, plant root hairs, or our intestinal tract probiotic bacteria, the size range needs to be very small - under 200 nanometers in diameter, ideally under 20 nanometers in diameter. Since the mineral particle contains metals with electrical charges, the collective charge on these partilces can be either positive or negatively charged. This sets up a vibration, called Zeta potential. This is free available energy.
This vibration of the free charged particles within the water is extremely organized and occurs at extremely high frequency according to the smaller the mineral particle. Within cells, this is called electron-poising. As the mineral particle is reduced in size and approaches just a few collected atoms, the smaller particle's movement becomes extremely rapid. In fact, the movement becomes too rapid to measure by any kind of device. This means the particle's movement, called Brownian movement, produces so much surface energy that is becomes more and like a wave of energy than a particle of matter. Einstein used this phenomena to prove atoms existed way back in 1904. It is also why Einstein envisioned that a photon was both an energy 'wave' as well as a most tiny particle of matter. Such atom-sized particles shared characteristics of both.
In other words, when free ion nanoparticles (millimicron or nanometer sizes) or even picoparticles (Angstrom sizes) shake this violently, the particle emits tons of energy available to conduct biological work. Technically, this is called its "surface energy." The surface energy of the particle never stops, it stays in pertutual motion until the particle becomes tightly bound to other molecules. But it can stay "loosely" bound, and therefore perpetually organize the water molecules around it, or impact the proteins around it to expand and contract. This is Gilber Ling's Association-Induction Mechanism (A-I Hypothesis) in a nut-shell. This is the only way our cells really work. So, without an abundance of all the correct minerals, our cells, tissues, organs and minds begin to fail and flounder. This is how our cells thrive or die - by how well they are endowed with high energy particles that are well organized.
This also defines the term "oligodynamic" states of biologically essential particles or nutrients (starting with the minerals). Oligodynamic from the Greek means, few with great power. Thus, oligodynamic particles are life's most essential building blocks in the food chain, and generate the "High Gain" energy state required by all life to healthfully sustain and replicate itself. If these oligodynamic partlces were to become tied down, they would lose their high gain energy states and become more chaotic. This happens when oligodynamic partlces get tied up by water molecules by becoming dissolved into the water, rather than being simply suspended in the water.4, 9, 20, 21, 24
On the other hand, oligodynamic particles of minerals actually control the physical qualities of water. Water becomes polarized and organized when it comes into contact with an array of oligodynamic particles.4
Oligodynamic particles that lose their oligodynamics, become salts or other molecules that are dissolved by water, rendering them into low gain energy states that induce less organized, even chaotic milieus. The water within cancer cells is a great example of such oligodynamic mineral depleted, chaotic water milieus.8, 20, 21
"High gain" states of oligodynamic particles in our cells and can be understood as "suspensions" which are part energy/part matter in nature due to their high surface energy interplay. Such nutrients "suspend" themselves rather than dissolve themselves in our cells. By remaining suspended, these particles are free to retain high gain surface energy that can be kept hihgly organized, preventing the forces of ever present chaos from ushering in disease.
Opposingly, lower energy states of non-oligodynamic "dissolved" substances like drugs, USP vitamins, excessively purified herbal phytochemicals, etc... tend to boggle down the body's optimal colloidal chemical reactions due to their sluggish energy states. When such drugs overwhelm the high gain energy state of the colloidal reactions required by life, death results. We call this iatrogenic death, and it is one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. and all industrialized nations. Click on the following site and scroll down: www.articles.mercola.com
Colloidal chemistry in the cell governs all other forms of chemistry occuring in the body, unless excessive dosages are taken. When high dosages of non-colloiidal drugs or substances are ingested, over time these substances can "salt-out" the colloid, rendering it denatured by way of "flocculation." Flocculation collapses the cell's colloids, similar to percipitating out some ingredient to the bottom of the flask in a lab experiment. Cells do not like flocculation. This is one way healthy cells can be killed. It is also the exact cause of death in so many Hollywood movie stars who overdose, like Judy Garland, Elvis Presley, John Belushi, John Candy, Anna Nicole Smith, Keith Ledger - and the latest casualty - Brittany Murphy.
In summary, it is important to know that when a group of these free ions shake together, they electrically and magnetically influence and organize each other according to near and long range repulsions and attractions. This is called the Association-Induction (A-I) mechanisms discovered by Gilbert Ling, the most brilliant cell physiologist of our era.9 A-I arranges these minerals into an electrical hierarchy, bending and modifying the properties of water. For example, A-I renders such polarized multilayered water water more wet and capable in terms of function. Such "functionally" enhanced water is not only able to retain valuable "memory" that can be transmitted to cells with important instructions, but also polarized multilayeredwater water is also endowed with being a superior delivery agent of essential nutrients and transporter of wastes out of the cell. Additionally, polarized multilayeredwater water travels through cells more efficiently, inducing high energy yields from the hydro-electric effects water creates as it rushes through cell membranes.
NOTE: For purposes of this article, we will refer to polarized multi-layered water as structured alkaline water.
This combination of (1) high energy, (2) high quantity and (3) broad spectrum of minerals (70 or more in all as found in rock dust) interacts with energy fields from the outside, such as:
- (A) toxic, chaotic geopathic disturbances (i.e., high power electrical tension wires or cell phones); or
- (B) highly beneficial subtle organizing fields (SOFs) also known as morphogenetic fields.
The science of energy medicine involves the latter, and instructs patients to remove all toxic forms of electrical energy from where they work and live, and especially where one sleeps. No electrical alarm clocks, cell phones even if off or wireless phones are to be within 4 feet of the head of the bed.
It also goes without saying that all other forms of toxic behaviors must go too, such as sedentary lifestyles, smoking, excessive alcohol intake and excessive, unsafe use of prescription drugs.
So, electric fields can be toxic (i.e., geopathic) or highly beneficial to us?
Yes. When we sleep, 80% of all repair or regeneration takes place at this time. Deep REM sleep is critical to correct and restore our self-health system, and electrical appliances can disturb this special space in which we must regenerate ourselves.
Warning: If you live within 500 feet of high power tension wires, it would be best to move. Also, cell phones are now suspected to cause cancer, especially brain cancers.36
Is there anything else besides (a) a lack of minerals, (b) a special kind of dehydration phenomena, and (c) imperfect sleep that causes our degeneration?
Yes. The next to the last ingredient is lack of abundant unaltered, undenatured, raw proteins and raw protein building blocks in our diet - grown on extremely mineral rich soils - which is the only source of colloidal regenerative factors (cRFs ™).25, 26 Such vegetarian examples include a special kind of 100% digestible blue-green algae, or for those requiring meats, glandular freeze-dried products.
The last requirement - in fact, the most important factor - is optimal thyroid function. So read the book, Hypothyroidism Type 2.39
In review - it is an absence of:
(1) an "abundance" of free mineral ions of both positive (+) and negative (-) charges (especially the (+) macro and micro metals such as potassium; and (-) selenium and (-) iodide);8
(2) optimal production of both HCl and sodium bicarbonate in our systems;
(3) an abundance of structured alkaline water;
(4) adequate REM sleep; and
(5) an abundance of raw protein factors (cRFs ™), and
(6) optimal thyroid function (i.e., a lack thereof); that causes us to degenerate.
Fortunately the opposite is true as well. With enough of these minerals in the form of rock dust in the soil, plants and animals eating the plants will form enough vitamins, associated food factors, and colloids of minerals and proteins (i.e., cRFs ™) for us to thrive.28 These are the raw food factors Carrel first discovered, and then later explained in more detail by Price & Pottenger and Gerson.2, 3 Therefore, the restoration to The Regeneration Effect begins here, in the next 7 easy steps.
Food Preparation What not to do:
Never use GMO foods, only organic sources of all foods
Never use Microwave ovens (and remove as far away as possible all cell phone use - that is - use speakers but not ear inserts due to their battery charge emissions).10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Never use Aluminum cookware (or aluminum containing deodorants for that matter).
Stop using all commercial purchased hygiene products, such as your toothpastes, deodorants, shampoos, etc... and especially avoid alcohol containing mouthwashes of all kinds (i.e., not even from health food stores).
Never deep fry.
Never use tap water for drinking or cooking purposes unless absolutely necessary. In that case, get a Target brand water pitcher purifier. They are not expensive, and do an adequate job of purifying your tap water.
Never use refined sugars or carbohydrates. Only use organic dehydrated cane juice powder sparingly - in minimal amounts - if at all.
Do not eat anything to which you have a proven allergy.
Eat no pork products or scavenger fish or farmed fishes (i.e., Catfish, Tilapia, farmed Salmon or Trout).
Never use table salt. Small amounts of sea salt may be used, but for those suffering from cancer, salt restriction may be imperative.8 Always consult with your physician regarding such restrictions. Special instructions to follow in my eBooks regarding exceptions to sodium intake, especially as related to sodium bicarbonate.
Food Preparation - What to do (see Essential Links):
Use only organic foods.
Use only hygiene products purchased from health food stores, but avoid alcohol containing mouth washes.
Use an iron frying pan for sautéing is acceptable (use only heat stable oils like butter, olive and coconut).
Use a high-end juicer daily (i.e., Green Star 2000 or Jack LaLanne's juicer) - both are excellent selections.
Use a high-end food processor daily (i.e., HealthyMaster or VitaMix) to make delicious whole meal smoothies instantly. Essential for those overweight, or for those with finicky eaters (children or spouses)!
Use steamers for best vegetable cooking or light sautéing.
Waterless stainless steel cookware is also a great choice, but Corning Wear is excellent too.
Start your own sprouts with a simple sprouting device available online or at your nearest healthfood store.
Fletcherize every mouth full, even the liquids (i.e., chew thoroughly every mouthful a minimum of 50 times or more).6
Take digestive aids if over 40 such as HCl and highest quality Pancreatin or plant enzymes.7
Menus and food preparation: See "Essential Reading" sub-tab for Lay Folks under "E-Books" tab above. For those suffering from cancer, substitute "high sugar containing fruits" with high fat, high protein selections of the below. Also see sub-tab to the upper left of low glycemic food selections.
As desired, you may make do it yourself (DIY) structured alkaline waterby first buying a bag of rock dust, two clear glass gallon jugs, and a source of purified water, such as Zero Water avaialbe at Target stores. See directions below..
How do I grow sprouts using the water method and incorporating the Rock Dust so the sprouts absorb the minerals?
Step 1: DIY procedure for making structured alkaline water either for drinking or for use as the Sprout Water
1. Using a clear 1 gallon glass jug (labeled jug No. 1);
2. 1 Gallon of Purified water (Zero WaterTM, Distilled or Reverse Osmosis water);
3. 1/4 Teaspoon Rock Dust;
4. Place in direct sunlight for 8-12 hours (agitating only at the start to mix the rock dust into the water well); then..
5. Pour water into a second clear 1 gallon glass jug (labeled jug No. 2), leaving the settled minerals on the bottom of jug No. 1.
6. This makes structured alkaline water or structured alkaline water. Keep structured alkaline water away from strong electric or magnetic currents. Over heating may also degrade the structured alkaline water.
Step 2: Soak the Sprouts
7. Using the water from jug No. 2, soak your seeds for sprouting.
8. Proceed with your preferred water soaking method and time from here to sprout the seeds).
(Note: Use the minerals residue left in jug No. 1 to directly fertilize your house plants or garden)
Dietary & Menu Selections:
1. Consume on a daily basis 1/2 ounces per pound of the body weight in structured alkaline water. Ideally, the best way of doing this - so as not to interfere with the remaining daily program - is as follows:
- If you weigh over 150lbs (75 kilos), drink 1 Quart plus 3 Cups (1.5 Liters) upon rising, slowly over a 15 minute time frame.
- If you weigh over 100lbs (50 kilos), drink 1 Quart (.75 Liters) upon rising, slowly over a 15 minute time frame.
- If you weigh under 150lbs (75 kilos), drink 1.5 Pints (3 Cups or .5 Liters) upon rising, slowly over a 15 minute time frame.
For all remaining structure alkaline water requirements, the juices will satisfy any further requirements (see next).16, 17, 18, 19
2. Sturctured Alkaline Water is also found in raw fruits and vegetables.
Juicing is essential and can substitute for drinking exclusively structured alkaline water in the same amount or a combination thereof. For example, you can consume on a daily basis 1/4 oz. per pound of your body weight in fresh raw juices and 1/4 oz. per pound of your body weight in structured alkaline water, or you can just ingest the entire amount in ounces from fresh raw fruit and vegetable juices daily. No less than three 10 oz. glasses of fresh juiced fruits and vegetables is required. You are in the "grove," so to speak, when you are having 3 solid (non-runny) bowel movements daily. This is now extremely easy to accomplish by incorporating an easy to use food processor/super-blender to prepare meals, delicious soups and protein smoothies.
3. Physical yoga or aerobic exercising at least 3 times weekly or more.
4. Eat 50% (as a minimum) of your diet RAW ORGANIC (or join your local CSA organization - see Essential Links tab):
- (A) It can be 100% vegetarian so long as this option includes high quality whey mixed into smoothies.
- (B) Or it can also include specially prepared marinated organic organ meats.
Special Note: Philosophically, I much prefer a meat-free approach, but from a medical point of view, there are many folks who simply must have liberal amounts of organic raw food factors from organ meats to thrive and optimally regenerate. In general (but not always the case), those folks with Type A blood do best with all lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, and folks with Type O blood do best with emphasizing organic organ meats and select fish, especially in sushi format. For example, Tuna and Salmon are especially wonderful for this group of folks. However, there are better ways to determine metabolic co-dependencies on either vegetarian selections or meat selections. More on that later as it involves specialized testing.
Advisory: Eating raw foods may adversely affect your health if the food source contains harmful bacteria in sufficient numbers. Be sure to wash and prepare raw foods in a manner which reduces this risk. Avoid raw foods where a medical condition exists, such as auto-immune deficiency states.
Washing raw organic vegetables and fruits with suitable washing agents and tools available at local health food store groceries is advisable.
Fresh, organic eggs generally have low bacterial counts, making them safe to consume raw. Exceptions to this rule do rarely occur. Taking HCl with raw egg consumption may be prudent. Therefore, you are eating raw eggs at your own risk.
Raw fish may be effectively pre-treated by freezing the meat for 7 days before thawing and consuming. Therefore, you are eating raw fish at your own risk.
Raw organic and/or range fed/antibiotic free herd meat may be eaten as a tartar or taken in cold/sterilized tablet form, avaiable as freezed-dried glandular capsules. Taking extra garlic and HCl with raw meat may be prudent, but cannot guarrantee 100% protection. Therefore, you are eating raw meat at your own risk.
Raw organic dairy from certified dairy cows, sheep or goats is making a comeback around the United States and for good reason. This milk is simply healthier for folks as a rule. Be sure you can trust your dairy herd source. Therefore, you are consuming raw milk products at your own risk.
For your cooked selections, use only whole grains, but at a minimum. Cottage cheese or Farmer's Cheese, Coconut yogurt naturally sweetened with fruits like blueberries, strawberries, bananas, raspberries, etc..., and unfertile or fertile organic eggs are also handy and easy to complete any breakfast. Mixing in fresh salsa with or without a touch of raw sheep or goat cheese can be a fantastic winner for most folks.
Fruits, all-fruit spread on Ezekiel bread toast with raw butter or MCT oil, or flaw seed oil if you enjoy the taste. This is the perfect time for your first or second round of 10 ounces of freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice. 10 raw almonds are also an excellent snack food, so long as no nut allergies are present.
Mid-day is the best time to eat meats, in small proportions (4 ounces). Eating raw foods with the cooked foods limits the negative effects of eating cooked foods. For those wishing to go vegetarian, lunches can be as easy as Ezekiel bread topped with a delicious raw spread. Ezekiel bread which is 100% sprouted grains (no flour) makes perfect sandwiches. Some of my favorites are:
1. Raw fresh guacamole and tomatoes or even salsa and or homemade mayonnaise featuring raw organic eggs.
2. Substitute raw sheep or goat cheese instead of the guacamole.
3. Raw almond butter mixed with fresh raw salsa. This is quite a spicy and delicious delight
4. The classic nut butter spread, only using raw almond butter with your choice of no-sugar-added 100% fruit spread, including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, black raspberries, grape, etc..
Add in a hearty salad featuring sunflower sprouts, and you have a perfect combo. For dressing choices, see next section below.
10 - 15 raw almonds or several slices of raw sheep cheese. This is also another perfect time for another 10 ounces of fresh juice, or make it into a smoothie with a small scoop of high quality whey and papaya or a banana.
With your main course such as sushi or a whole grain starch such as rice noodle spaghetti (or substitute spaghetti squash instead to avoid the carbs), add as a side dish lightly steamed organic veges and garnish with your choice of homemade salad dressings (see below). This is the best time of day for a meal rich in organic beans and legumes, such as black bean soup, organic vegetable soups rich in zucchini and root vegetables such as burdock, riechi or portabella mushrooms, or uncooked carrot soup seasoned with fresh garlic, a dab of fresh lime juice, a dab of low sodium tamari and fresh cilantro. Small portions of organic chicken or wild ocean fish are also allowed.
As noted above, it is always best to consume cooked meat mid-day, what is considered by some authorities as the optimal function period for your digestive system.
Snacks: Yogurt, fresh fruit, carrot sticks and celery sticks with raw almond butter dip mixed with raw salsa. This is delicious. This is also a perfect time for another 10 ounces of fresh juice, or make it into a smoothie.
Clarified butter (ghee), butter, coconut oil and cold-pressed olive oil are the only oils permittable to cook with. All other cold-pressed oils may be used for salad dressings, but MCT coconut oil and olive oil (or flaxseed oil if you like that taste) are the best oils to use. Raw almond oil, if not rancid (there will be a slight "bite" in the back of the throat when an oil has gone rancid), is also permitted for salad dressings or just to use with fresh lemon juice or Apple Cider Vinegar in place of standard Oil & Vinegar. Keep all cold-pressed oils in the refrigerator at all times. Butter may be left out for short time periods (no longer than 1 week before being consumed). Exceptions would include tropical climates such as deserts regions during the summer time, South Florida, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, and Hawaii year-round.
Dressings should be made fresh, concentrating on Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut oil), a great tasting, high energy producing oil. Fresh raw organic eggs may be included or not. Fresh herbs makes any of the varieties sensational.
Using some raw honey plus mustard powder or fancy mustard pre-mix, and you can make your own Honey-Mustard dressings;
Using fresh raw cilantro, basil, oregano and thyme with fresh squeezed raw lemon juice, make your own delectable Italian-Herb dressing;
Using fresh raw Garlic and Italian seasonings, fresh squeezed raw lemon, and low sodium tamari, you can make a zesty Garlicy-Tamari dressings;
By simply adding in fresh raw Romano cheese into the above, you make a fabulous Caesar dressing;
Using fresh salsa and raw honey and/or low sodium tamari, you can make a delicious Spicy-Tomato dressing;
Using raw 12 hour ("soaked" in structured alkaline water) sunflower seeds or soaked almonds blended into a liquidity paste, you can add thickness and great texture to any of the above. Be sure and first rinse and then discard the soaking liquid before blending
After adding on the dressing, sprinkle on some fresh raw parmesan cheese or raw goat feta cheese for added delight.
5. Optimal digestive fluids must be produced in the body, including both HCl as well as sodium bicarbonate, at every meal. This includes utilizing digestive enzymes as appropriate (much more on this in my eBooks). If there is a medical problem involving this digestive fluid production, supplementation should be considered and given both during and after each meal. Typically if a patient has been medically determined through a Heidelberg Capsule Testc to produce insufficient hydrochloric acid (HCl), such patients are supplemented from 10 to 30 grains (that equals 650mgs up to 1,950mgs) of HCl. In some severe cases, more HCl is given at each and every meal. The dosages is also according to what the patient best tolerates. No burning should be experienced after ingesting the HCl during a meal. No active gastric ulcer should be present either. But perhaps most importantly, such a regimen actually helps and prevents heartburn and may even reverse gastric acid reflux or GERD.
Having said that, it would also be straightforward at this point to understand that this same patient must also have a proportional deficiency of sodium bicarbonate production. The two must go hand-in-hand. So, physicians have the option of having the patient ingest the same amount (approximately one-half (1/2) to one (1) level teaspoon) of "aluminum-free" sodium bicarbonate 90 minutes or more after their meal was finished (i.e., 90 minutes or more post-prandial). Although this relationship to HCl and sodium bicarbonate relating to restoring the mineral colloids to cells was not recognized up until this publication, Orthomolecular physicians have been advising their patients to use this kind of "toggling" between acid and alkaline supplementation since the late 1970's, especially to help control diabetes. Do not use structured alkaline water to mix with baking soda. Just use purified water. Baking soda will tend to de-structure structured alkaline water, "salting out" and lessening its special properties.
Special Advisory: Diagnosis of hypochlorhydria or achlorhydria can only be determined by a physician. Likewise, it would be unwise to self-medicate with either or both of the above, especially with sodium bicarbonate. Folks who do so on their own recogniscience do so against medical advice (ama). Patients with active gastric ulcers or patients on low-salt/low sodium diets should not consider this regimen. Also, folks who suffer from a medical condition called hypokalemia should be under a doctor's care when ingesting sodium bicarbonate. The following cautionary appears on the label of Arm & HammerTM baking soda (please note - Arm & HammerTM contains aluminum as an anti-caking agent and is therefore unacceptable as a digestive aid supplement):
Will ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda work as an antacid?
Calm that rumbly in your tummy with ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda. It's is safe and effective as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach due to these symptoms when used as directed.
- Do not use if you are on a sodium restricted diet unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Do not administer to children under age 5.
STOMACH WARNING: TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, DO NOT TAKE UNTIL POWDER IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms (or heartburn, etc...) last more than 2 weeks.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
- Seven 1/2 teaspoons.
- Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.
Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Other Information: Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
Refer to the ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda package for detailed instructions before using.
6. Getting deep sleep can be a trick. Using melatonin and/or tryptophan can make this simple. Sometimes adding in a peaceful ocean sound or natural forest and wind recording can be deeply soothing and sleep inducing. If you have a snoring problem, it is critical you get evaluated for a sleep breathing disorder called sleep apnea. This can be very dangerous and is widely overlooked by many physicians. There are several new devices that can be used to insure best oxygenation at night when deeply asleep. If you wake up each morning really tired, this may be your problem. Meditation or practicing prayers of your religious choice can be quite helpful too. Physical yoga is often a great way to learn and master relaxing your body, especially if you have been engaged for long periods in stressful work or stressful relationships.
7. At least once per year, undergo a detoxification program that fits your schedule. This can be as simple as undergoing 10 colonics from a licensed colonic hygienist, or a technician at a licensed healthcare clinic. Infrared saunas are also great, as are Epsom salt baths. Protein-sparring modified fasting with juicing is an easy way to keep one's strength up during such cleansing routines. High fiber intake is always essential, and should be already included if you're eating lots of fruits and vegetables as above. When using the super-blender for making smoothies and soups, this is all taken care of in the process, as all the fiber remains in the dish.
This 7 step program comes closest to the dietary laws of our healthiest ancestors.5 Our healthiest ancestors who lived past the age of 45, were basically all but guaranteed to live a full life into their late seventies.27 These ancestors had none of today's chronic illnesses, so long as their traditional food supply was adequate and came exclusively from mineral rich soils. Their food preparation was, in general, to eat significant portions completely raw and/or specially fermented (i.e., yogurts, cottage cheeses, kefir, raw milk and even raw ale in moderation, etc...), so as to provide rich content of cRFs ™ at every meal. By processing raw organic fruits and vegetables into a super-blender, weight loss becomes easy and sustained with this easy to follow and do 7 Step Program.
Complete details and recipes will be available in the forthcoming eBooks, including proper nutritional supplementation. Start where you know you can, and as you start to feel better, proceed step by step with the above.
Best to you all and send me your recipes as you find out what tastes best to you
Proper attempts were made to insure no copyright markings were visible on all materials used thought to be in the public domain. If an error has occurred in this regard, please contact us so that we may immediately correct such errors. Thank you.
a. No commercial eggs are allowed. Virginia Livingston-Wheeler, MD, PhD, tested dozens of commercial egg brands and found they contained vast amounts of bacteria. Organic eggs are thought to have none of the problems associated with commercial eggs, and for folks not allergic to eggs, or for folks not suffering from advanced diseases, organic eggs should be a true super food. It is preferrable to eat organic eggs raw, but care must be taken. Digestive enzymes are recommended for one thing, and insuring they are fresh and have been constantly refrigerated is another. The issue of fresh, raw organic eggs is similar to the issue of fresh, raw organic milk. More on this later.
b. See: http://www.colemannatural.com
c. See. http://www.phcapsule.com
1. Crile GW. Autosynthetic Cells. Protoplasma, 1932;15:337-60.
2. Price WA. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration: A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects, Heritage ed., The Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, La Mesa, CA, 1970.
3. Gerson M. The reveresal of advanced cancer by diet therapy: a summary of 30 years of clinical experience. Physiology Chemistry Physician 1978;10(5):449-64.
4. Cope FW. Successful therapy of heart disease by high potassium together with low sodium in accord with predictions from the associated cation, structured water concept of the cell. Physiology. Chemistry. Physician 1979;11(1):93-4. Phillips PA. NEJM 1984;311(12):753-759.
5. Op cit. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.
7. Gonzalez NJ, Isaacs LL. The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer: One solution to the medical enigma of our time. New Spring Press. 2010. www.newspringpress.com ISBN-13: 978-0-9821965-0-2
8. Cope FW. A medical application of the Ling association-induction hypothesis: the high potassium, low sodim diet of the Gerson cancer therapy. Phsiological Chemistry Physician. 1978;10(5):465-8.
9. Ling GN. A new theoretical foundation for the polarized-oriented multilayer theory of cell water and for inanimate systems demonstrating long-range dynamic structuring of water molecules. Physiology Chemistry Phys Med NMR. 2003;35(2):91-130.
10. Lopez-Berenguer C, et al. Effects of microwave cooking conditions on bioactive compounds present in broccoli inflorescences. Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry. 2007 Nov 28;55(24):10001-7.
11. Elizalde-Gonzalez MP, Hernandez-Ogarcia SG. Effect of cooking process on the contents of two bioactive carotenoids in Solanum lycopersicum tomatoes and Physalis ixocarpa and Physalis philadelphica tomatillos. Molecules. 2007 Aug13;12(8):1829-35.
12. Taghavi N, Yazdi I. Type of food and risk of oral cancer. Archive Iranian Medicine. 2007 Apr;10(2):227-32.
13. Hemalatha S, Platel K, Srinivasan K. Influence of heat processing on the bioaccessibility of zinc and iron from cereals and pulses consumed in India. Journal of Trace Element Medical Biology. 2007;21(1):1-17.
14. Hertel HU, Blanc BH*. Vergleichende Untersuchungen über die Beeinflussung des Menschen durch konventionell und im Mikrowellenofen aufbereitete Nahrung [Comparative Study of the Effects on Human Beings of Food Prepared by Conventional Means and in Microwave Ovens], Journal Franz Weber, 1992 Feb/Mar;19. (*Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and the University Institute for Biochemistry, Lausanne University.)
15. In Comparative Study of Food Prepared Conventionally and in the Microwave Oven, Raum & Zelt. 1992;3(2):43.
16. Wang ZY, et al. Microclustered water and hydration. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2004;13(Suppl):S128.
17. Fedoseeva VN, et al. Impact of the structuredness of water on the formation of its biological activity against leukocyte Phagocytic activity and cell-mediated immunity. Gig Sanit. 2009 Sep-Oct;(5):82-4.
18. Andrievsky GV, Briskov VI, Tykhomyrov AA, Gubkov SV. Peculiarities of the antioxidant and radioprotective effects of hydrated C60 fullerene nanostructures in vitro and in vivo. Free Radical Biological Medicine. 2009 Sep 15;47(6):786-93.
19. Andrievsky GV: in Sudak Crimea at the 7Th International Cosmos and the Biosphere Conference, Fall 2007, Water Structures ordered [in a] specific manner as universal regulators of biological processes; what hydrated fullerenes-the symbiosis of pure carbon and water-have told [us]. ISMA NAS Ukraine, STC 'Institute for Single Crystals', Kharkiv, Ukraine.
20. Ling GN, Kolebic T, Damadian R. Low paramagnetic-ion content in cancer cells: its significance in cancer detection by magnetic resonance imaging. Physiology. Chemistry. Physiology. Medicine. NMR. 1990;22 (1):1-14.
21. Cope FW. Pathology of structure water and associated cations in cells (the tissue damage syndrome) and its medical treatment. Physiology. Chemistry. Physician 1977;9(6):547-53.
22. Weston Price. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Price Pottenger Foundation (Editor). Price Pottenger Nutrition. 8th Edition. 2008. ISBN-10: 0916764206; ISBN-13: 978-0916764203.
23. Barrett TW. Energy transfer as parametric excitation: an examination of nonlinerarity in enzymatic reaction, nerve conduction, muscle contraction, eletron tunneling, and electron transfer. Physiology Chemistry Physician 1982;14(3):249-79.
24. Ling GN. An updated and further developed theory and evidence for the close-contact, one-on-one association of nearly all cell K+ with beta- and gamma-carboxyl groups of intracellular proteins. Physiology Chemistry Phys Med NMR. 2005;37(1):1-63.
25. Albrecht WA. Our Teeth & Our Soils, Annals of Dentistry, 1947 Dec;6(4):199-213.
26. Albrecht WA. Diseases as Deficiencies via the Soil, The Iowa State College Veterinarian, Iowa State College, circa 1950;12(3). also see:Albrecht, W.A., The Albrecht Papers, Charles Walters, editor, Vol. 4, Acres USA, Box 8800, Metairie, LA, 70011. For ordering information call 1-800-355-5313.
27. Kruger HJ. Slowing Down the Aging Process. Pyramid Publications. NY, NY, 1976;pp.193-4.
28. Fisher A. Nature of the Growth-Accelerating Substances of Animal TIssue Cells, Nature, 1939;144:113.
29. Lerman J, Pierce FD, Brogan AJ. Gastric acidity in normal individuals. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, 1931 Aug 13;158-9.
31. Avazi S, et al. Measurment of gastic pH in ambulatory esophageal pH monitoring. Surg Endosc. 2009 Sep;23(9):1968-73.
32. Van Herwaarden MA, Samsom M, Smout AJ. 24-h recording of intragastric pH: technical aspects and clinical relevance. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterol Suppl. 1999;230:9-16.
33. Gennari FJ, Weise WJ. Acid-Base Disturbances in Gastrointestinal Disease Clinical Journal of American Society Nephrology 3: 1861–1868, 2008. doi: 10.2215/CJN.02450508
34. See: http://www.ppnf.org/catalog/.
35. Beach R. Modern Miracle Men, 74th Congress, 2nd Session, U.S. Senate Document No. 264, June 1st, 1936, United States Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 1941.
37. United Nations Conference on Environments and Development (UNCED), Earth Summit, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 3-14, 1992.
38. Davis DR. Declining fruit and vegetable nutrient composition: What is the evidence? HortScience 2009 Feb;44(1):15-9.
39. See: Hypothyroidism Type 2: The Epidemic - Mark Starr
Reviewed by Wendy Wells September 2012
Here in Arizona, reverse osmosis water has created a mineral deficiency epidemic. Handling stress can be difficult without minerals, the adrenal glands need them. Soespecially patients who need adrenal support, most definitely get trace minerals in their protocol. I also advocate for alkaline diet and alkaline water to promote health and longevity.